LH60 Counter Sneeze Guards
Reasons to Buy
- Superb QualityMade with premium grade acrylic
- Manufactured in the UKby Luminati in our UK factory
- Buy With ConfidenceExcellent Customer Satisfaction
- Discounts for Volume OrdersGet in touch for a Quote
Our acrylic sneeze guards are very popular to protect food on counter displays.
These clear food screens ensure maximum visibility whilst protecting the goods on display.
Extruded aluminium upright supports provide a permanent sneeze screen display that can be simply fixed down to almost any surface.
Each screen overall height is 505mm with the metal posts being 355mm high.
Our counter top food guards are available in two different designs
- Sneeze screen with bent panel - the panel bends over at the top to protect items on display
- Sneeze screen with flat panel - this panel provides a completely flat screen
- 1 meter wide screen (total width 1040 including metal uprights)
- 2 meter wide screen (total width 2060 including metal uprights)
These sneeze screens are perfect for many different cake and food displays and are great for use at farmers markets, food markets, food fairs and more.
This sneeze screen is available as a corner profile also - click here to view
Product: good value pity you are not able to cut to size
Product: just what we needed and it pleased the health inspector
Delivery costs will vary depending on the products ordered.
All delivery charges to mainland UK addresses will be displayed at the checkout for you to view before confirming your order.
Non-Mainland UK and International Delivery
For delivery to the Scottish Highlands, Ireland, The Channel Islands and other addresses outside of the UK, we will quote a delivery charge for your order via email and require your confirmation and payment before proceeding.
All delivery prices quoted are for a door to door delivery service (ground floor main entrance) to a mainland UK address (as specificed by our couriers). If there is restricted access to your delivery address to large artic vehicles, then please advise us at the time of placing your order so that we can enure that we liaise with you regarding the delivery method used.
How quickly will my order arrive?
Items in stock will be dispatched within 48 hours. (excluding weekends) An email confirmation will be sent to you within 24 hours of your order being placed.(excluding weekends) A lead time may apply to items which are out of stock.
DPD Predict & Delivery Tracking
The majority of orders placed will be despatched using the courier DPD. DPD have an industry leading parcel predict and tracking service which enables you to track the status of your delivery all the way down to the final 15 minutes it is scheduled to be delivered. In order to benefit from this great service, please supply your mobile telephone number when at the checkout.
DPD will notify you of the delivery window on the day of despatch and if this is not convenient then you will be presented with the following options:
- Switch to a different delivery date
- Deliver to a nominated neighbour
- Leave the parcel in a specified safe place
- Have the parcel delivered to a local DPD pick up shop
- Upgrade your delivery to a earlier delivery slot, or even move to it to a Saturday
|Product Code||Option||1+ Price|
|LH60-52-00||Counter Sneeze Guards, 2 metres wide, flat panel||£86.60|
|LH60-51-00||Counter Sneeze Guards, 1 metre wide, flat panel||£44.46|
|LH60-02-00||Counter Sneeze Guards, 2 metres wide, angled panel||£93.24|
|LH60-01-00||Counter Sneeze Guards, 1 metre wide, angled panel||£47.71|