LD26 Exhibit Display Case
Reasons to Buy
- Superb QualityMade with premium grade materials
- Manufactured in the UKby Luminati in our UK factory
- Buy With ConfidenceExcellent Customer Satisfaction
- Discounts for Volume OrdersGet in touch for a Quote
This fine quality, free-standing exhibit display case is designed to ensure optimal viewing from all sides.
Whether in a museum environment or other exhibition, this display case allows display items to be seen perfectly from every angle.
It creates an eye-catching and stand-out display for special items or those that can be appreciated better from 360 degrees.
The base of the unit is made in a sleek white finish creating an attractive clean look.
The standard sized exhibit display case is positioned at the right height for viewing.
- Standard dimensions: 750mm (w) x 500mm (d)
Base unit is 1000mm high
Clear acrylic display case is 500mm high
- Overall height 1500mm.
- White base can be modified to include company branding and logos
- Display case cabinet is constructed from durable clear acrylic
- Alternate colours, dimensions can be discussed and made to order
Our high quality exhibit display cases can be utilised in a range of different environments.
They make great merchandisers for key product lines as well as permanent and special exhibits.
The standard white case is neutral so it can blend into any environment, but you can discuss other colours and finishes with us if you have a specific idea in mind.
Delivery costs will vary depending on the products ordered.
All delivery charges to mainland UK addresses will be displayed at the checkout for you to view before confirming your order.
Non-Mainland UK and International Delivery
For delivery to the Scottish Highlands, Ireland, The Channel Islands and other addresses outside of the UK, we will quote a delivery charge for your order via email and require your confirmation and payment before proceeding.
All delivery prices quoted are for a door to door delivery service (ground floor main entrance) to a mainland UK address (as specificed by our couriers). If there is restricted access to your delivery address to large artic vehicles, then please advise us at the time of placing your order so that we can enure that we liaise with you regarding the delivery method used.
How quickly will my order arrive?
Items in stock will be dispatched within 48 hours. (excluding weekends) An email confirmation will be sent to you within 24 hours of your order being placed.(excluding weekends) A lead time may apply to items which are out of stock.
DPD Predict & Delivery Tracking
The majority of orders placed will be despatched using the courier DPD. DPD have an industry leading parcel predict and tracking service which enables you to track the status of your delivery all the way down to the final 15 minutes it is scheduled to be delivered. In order to benefit from this great service, please supply your mobile telephone number when at the checkout.
DPD will notify you of the delivery window on the day of despatch and if this is not convenient then you will be presented with the following options:
- Switch to a different delivery date
- Deliver to a nominated neighbour
- Leave the parcel in a specified safe place
- Have the parcel delivered to a local DPD pick up shop
- Upgrade your delivery to a earlier delivery slot, or even move to it to a Saturday
|Product Code||Option||1+ Price|
|LD26||Exhibit Display Case||£1212.71|