LQ56 Freestanding Ultra High Brightness Digital Screen
Floorstanding Ultra High brightness digital display screen designed for use in direct sunlight such as window displays. These commercial grade advertising screens have an impressive sunlight readable panel which has been designed for 24/7 use.
Reasons to Buy
- Talk to us about InstallationContact us for a quote
- CMS Upgrade AvailableContact us for more Information
- Volume Orderscontact us to request a quote
- Buy With ConfidenceExcellent Customer Satisfaction
46 Inch Freestanding Sunlight readable digital advertising screen, perfect for use in areas that have direct sunlight.
These display screens boasts from many impressive features including;
- White Stylish Enclosure
- Sunlight Readable Panel – 2500 cd/m2
- Advanced Temperature Control System.
- Eco Friendly Power Timer
- Ultra-Resistant Blackening 110°C
- 24/7 Usage
- Integrated Speakers
- No network software - plug and play
- 1 year network software
- 3 year network software
- Lifetime network software
CMS Upgrade Features:
- Backgrounds- Set an image or colour to frame your adverts
- Webpages- Display a live webpage
- Logo- Brand your layout with your logo
- Date and time- Display in various formats, sizes and colours.
- Weather- Display a real time weather forecast for up to the next 3 days.
- Scrolling Text- Adjust the font, size, speed and direction of the text.
- Images- Multiple images displaying on a continuous loop
- Videos- Multiple videos playing on a continuous loop.
What can I Display on a Digital Advertising Screen?
Our standard plug and play (no network) option available allows you to display your images and videos on a continuous loop. Also included is a free scheduling software that allows you to display different content at different times of the day, perfect for restaurants, cafes and more.
Alternatively if you select our cloud management system network upgraded option this provdes lots of additional features. To be able to use these features you will need to select a network subscription and when the screen is installed it must have an internet connection, this will then allow you to log into our CMS portal and remotely update your media via the cloud directly to the screen allowing you complete control over the content that you want to display.
Where can Digital Signage be Used?
These High brightness displays have been designed and manufactured for indoor usage in direct sunlight such as window displays. With a brightness of 2500 cd/m2 they are 10 times brighter than your average TV. When dealing with direct sunlight most LCD displays will be very dull and will overheat which then causes blackening on the panel. We use a special ultra-high brightness panel that can withstand temperatures up to 110°C without damaging the display. These displays are perfect for use in high footfall areas such as Shopping malls, information points, service stations and more.
4G Options available- contact a member of our sales team on 01752 698720 for more information
Delivery costs will vary depending on the products ordered.
All delivery charges to mainland UK addresses will be displayed at the checkout for you to view before confirming your order.
Non-Mainland UK and International Delivery
For delivery to the Scottish Highlands, Ireland, The Channel Islands and other addresses outside of the UK, we will quote a delivery charge for your order via email and require your confirmation and payment before proceeding.
All delivery prices quoted are for a door to door delivery service (ground floor main entrance) to a mainland UK address (as specificed by our couriers). If there is restricted access to your delivery address to large artic vehicles, then please advise us at the time of placing your order so that we can enure that we liaise with you regarding the delivery method used.
How quickly will my order arrive?
Items in stock will be dispatched within 48 hours. (excluding weekends) An email confirmation will be sent to you within 24 hours of your order being placed.(excluding weekends) A lead time may apply to items which are out of stock.
DPD Predict & Delivery Tracking
The majority of orders placed will be despatched using the courier DPD. DPD have an industry leading parcel predict and tracking service which enables you to track the status of your delivery all the way down to the final 15 minutes it is scheduled to be delivered. In order to benefit from this great service, please supply your mobile telephone number when at the checkout.
DPD will notify you of the delivery window on the day of despatch and if this is not convenient then you will be presented with the following options:
- Switch to a different delivery date
- Deliver to a nominated neighbour
- Leave the parcel in a specified safe place
- Have the parcel delivered to a local DPD pick up shop
- Upgrade your delivery to a earlier delivery slot, or even move to it to a Saturday
|Product Code||Option||1+ Price|
|LQ56-01-01S1||46 inch Freestanding High Brightness Screen, 1 year network||£3327.00|
|LQ56-01-01S3||46 inch Freestanding High Brightness Screen, 3 year network||£3432.00|
|LQ56-01-01SL||46 inch Freestanding High Brightness Screen, Lifetime network||£3597.00|
|LQ56-01-00||46 inch Freestanding High Brightness Screen||£3102.00|