TER-2 Germicidal UV Illuminator for Modular Cleanrooms
Call to speak to the team 01752 698720
Our Germicidal UV Illuminators are designed for use in for Modular Cleanrooms.
Designed and manufactured for industrial use, they are extremely high quality and feature professional components.
Some of their many features include:-
- Provides efficient disinfection of cleanrooms and laboratories
- Uses four T8 UV-C lamps mounted in a mirror-finished 304 stainless steel housing
- UV-C light has the ability to kill up to 99.9% of germs
- Occupancy Sensor turns the unit off when movement is detected to protect users from harmful UV-C exposure
- Mounts in a standard 2 x 4 ft. Ceiling grid
- Wireless remote RF control switch included for manual operation
- Electrical Specifications: 120 V, 1 Ph, 60 Hz
- Dimensions, Product: 610 x 1220 x 160 mm
- Weight, Product: 20 kg
- Dimensions, Shipping: 743 mm W x 1,359 mm D x 432 mm H
- Weight, Shipping: 60 kg
- Package Type: Crate
- Unit of Measure: EA
For more information contact our sales team today on 01752 698720
Delivery costs will vary depending on the products ordered.
All delivery charges to mainland UK addresses will be displayed at the checkout for you to view before confirming your order.
Non-Mainland UK and International Delivery
For delivery to the Scottish Highlands, Ireland, The Channel Islands and other addresses outside of the UK, we will quote a delivery charge for your order via email and require your confirmation and payment before proceeding.
All delivery prices quoted are for a door to door delivery service (ground floor main entrance) to a mainland UK address (as specificed by our couriers). If there is restricted access to your delivery address to large artic vehicles, then please advise us at the time of placing your order so that we can enure that we liaise with you regarding the delivery method used.
How quickly will my order arrive?
Items in stock will be dispatched within 48 hours. (excluding weekends) An email confirmation will be sent to you within 24 hours of your order being placed.(excluding weekends) A lead time may apply to items which are out of stock.
DPD Predict & Delivery Tracking
The majority of orders placed will be despatched using the courier DPD. DPD have an industry leading parcel predict and tracking service which enables you to track the status of your delivery all the way down to the final 15 minutes it is scheduled to be delivered. In order to benefit from this great service, please supply your mobile telephone number when at the checkout.
DPD will notify you of the delivery window on the day of despatch and if this is not convenient then you will be presented with the following options:
- Switch to a different delivery date
- Deliver to a nominated neighbour
- Leave the parcel in a specified safe place
- Have the parcel delivered to a local DPD pick up shop
- Upgrade your delivery to a earlier delivery slot, or even move to it to a Saturday
|Product Code||Option||1+ Price|
|TER-2||Germicidal UV Illuminator for Modular Cleanrooms||£0.00|