LD42-2 Jewellery Display Cabinet
Reasons to Buy
- Manufactured in the UKby Luminati in our UK factory
- High Quality ProductStrong and Durable
- Buy With ConfidenceExcellent Customer Satisfaction
- Volume OrdersGet in touch for a Quote
A beautifully designed circular display case made from clear material throughout.
The shape of the display allows for the items inside to be seen from multiple angles making it perfect to display striking items of jewellery, watches, bracelets and much more.
Designed to sit on a counter top, the jewellery display cabinet is available with either an open back or with a hinged door.
- Dimensions: 390mm in diameter, 495mm height
- Three equally spaced fixed shelves with 118mm between each
- Clear acrylic construction allows high visibility of your products
- Open Back – allows for items to be easily accessed, great for sitting on a till where a member of staff has quick access to the items. The opening is 200mm
- Hinge door – allows for items to be kept dust free but still with easy access
For further information or for a no-obligation quote on a custom design, contact the sales team today on 01752 698720
Product: as described looks great.
Product: Useful display to quadruple POS opportunities
Product: Excellent product. Just what was required
Product: Very stylish and display looks excellent when it's full of cakes. Many compliments on the display and at least another couple of orders for Luminati from the contact details we've given out.
Product: Case is great and good value. Arrived promptly and undamaged.
Delivery costs will vary depending on the products ordered.
All delivery charges to mainland UK addresses will be displayed at the checkout for you to view before confirming your order.
Non-Mainland UK and International Delivery
For delivery to the Scottish Highlands, Ireland, The Channel Islands and other addresses outside of the UK, we will quote a delivery charge for your order via email and require your confirmation and payment before proceeding.
All delivery prices quoted are for a door to door delivery service (ground floor main entrance) to a mainland UK address (as specificed by our couriers). If there is restricted access to your delivery address to large artic vehicles, then please advise us at the time of placing your order so that we can enure that we liaise with you regarding the delivery method used.
How quickly will my order arrive?
Items in stock will be dispatched within 48 hours. (excluding weekends) An email confirmation will be sent to you within 24 hours of your order being placed.(excluding weekends) A lead time may apply to items which are out of stock.
DPD Predict & Delivery Tracking
The majority of orders placed will be despatched using the courier DPD. DPD have an industry leading parcel predict and tracking service which enables you to track the status of your delivery all the way down to the final 15 minutes it is scheduled to be delivered. In order to benefit from this great service, please supply your mobile telephone number when at the checkout.
DPD will notify you of the delivery window on the day of despatch and if this is not convenient then you will be presented with the following options:
- Switch to a different delivery date
- Deliver to a nominated neighbour
- Leave the parcel in a specified safe place
- Have the parcel delivered to a local DPD pick up shop
- Upgrade your delivery to a earlier delivery slot, or even move to it to a Saturday or Sunday
|Product Code||Option||1+ Price|
|LD42-01-00||Circular Display Cabinet, no door||£59.58|
|LD42-02-00||Circular Display Cabinet, with door||£123.29|