LK01 Church Lectern
Reasons to Buy
- EXPRESS Delivery AvailableFast Delivery available at checkout
- Manufactured in the UKby Luminati in our UK factory
- Buy with Confidence28 money day back guarantee
- Superb QualityMade with premium grade acrylic
Contemporary and elegant, this Perspex church lectern is ideal for use in lecture halls, board rooms or churches.
Making a good first impression is essential if you want to grab the attention of your audience, and this smart, modern Perspex church lectern helps you do exactly that.
Made from clear, 10mm cast acrylic, it doesn’t impose its presence, allowing all attention to be focused on the speaker rather than the furniture!
A discrete shelf also makes this lectern practical as well as stylish.
- Diamond polished edges for a true quality finish
- Shelf, perfect for a glass of water or to hold a small item
- 1200mm high overall and 500mm wide
- Weighs just 18kg
- The height to the base of the sloping book platform is 1050mm.
- The shelf of the lectern measures 360mm(w) x 100mm(d).
- Customisable to suit your needs
Would you like to have your church or company logo printed on the front of this lectern? If so, click here to see our Printed Lectern page which includes the price of print.
Product: Superb lectern - nice height and a barely there look that doesn't intrude.
Product: Très bon rapport qualité prix.
Product: Very easy to put together. Excellent quality.
Product: Very satisfied great product
Product: excellent product, be aware that this scratches very easily! but it looks great.
Delivery costs will vary depending on the products ordered.
All delivery charges to mainland UK addresses will be displayed at the checkout for you to view before confirming your order.
Non-Mainland UK and International Delivery
For delivery to the Scottish Highlands, Ireland, The Channel Islands and other addresses outside of the UK, we will quote a delivery charge for your order via email and require your confirmation and payment before proceeding.
All delivery prices quoted are for a door to door delivery service (ground floor main entrance) to a mainland UK address (as specificed by our couriers). If there is restricted access to your delivery address to large artic vehicles, then please advise us at the time of placing your order so that we can enure that we liaise with you regarding the delivery method used.
How quickly will my order arrive?
Items in stock will be dispatched within 48 hours. (excluding weekends) An email confirmation will be sent to you within 24 hours of your order being placed.(excluding weekends) A lead time may apply to items which are out of stock.
DPD Predict & Delivery Tracking
The majority of orders placed will be despatched using the courier DPD. DPD have an industry leading parcel predict and tracking service which enables you to track the status of your delivery all the way down to the final 15 minutes it is scheduled to be delivered. In order to benefit from this great service, please supply your mobile telephone number when at the checkout.
DPD will notify you of the delivery window on the day of despatch and if this is not convenient then you will be presented with the following options:
- Switch to a different delivery date
- Deliver to a nominated neighbour
- Leave the parcel in a specified safe place
- Have the parcel delivered to a local DPD pick up shop
- Upgrade your delivery to a earlier delivery slot, or even move to it to a Saturday or Sunday
|Product Code||Option||1+ Price|