LD53 Museum Display Cabinet
Reasons to Buy
- Superb Quality CabinetMade with premium grade materials
- Custom Sizes AvailableContact us for a quote
- Buy With Confidence28 day money back guarantee
- Dust Proof CabinetSealed dust proof frames
A dustproof glass display cabinet to provide a protected display for exhibits.
This large, floor-standing display cabinet suits any museum or gallery environment with additional display storage space.
Available in three different sizes, you can choose which suits your environment best.
The dustproof door hinge seals allow for improved protection of exhibits.
Ensuring your display items are protected and highly visible, this museum display cabinet ticks all the boxes.
- 500mm (w) x 400mm (d) x 1972mm (h)
- 800mm (w) x 400mm (d) x 1972mm (h)
- 1000mm (w) x 400mm (d) x 1972 mm (h)
- Aluminium display cabinet frame: profile 32mm angled, lower cross profile 60mm
- Four adjustable shelves within allow for easy arrangement of display items
- Dustproof rubber seals fitted within the hinges of the door
Each museum display cabinet is fitted with a secure lockable door, and its simple aluminium-finish frame is neutral so the cabinet can fit into any environment.
The option of climate control units and humidity regulators is available for special exhibitions and displays, and bespoke orders can always be discussed with us.
Please note we can match this cabinet to a specific RAL or Pantone ref for an additional charge, contact our sales team for more information and pricing.
Contact us today to discuss the display needs of your museum or gallery. We are happy to provide quotations for custom orders and discuss our standard models.
Product: lovely as described cabinets
Delivery costs will vary depending on the products ordered.
All delivery charges to mainland UK addresses will be displayed at the checkout for you to view before confirming your order.
Non-Mainland UK and International Delivery
For delivery to the Scottish Highlands, Ireland, The Channel Islands and other addresses outside of the UK, we will quote a delivery charge for your order via email and require your confirmation and payment before proceeding.
All delivery prices quoted are for a door to door delivery service (ground floor main entrance) to a mainland UK address (as specificed by our couriers). If there is restricted access to your delivery address to large artic vehicles, then please advise us at the time of placing your order so that we can enure that we liaise with you regarding the delivery method used.
How quickly will my order arrive?
Items in stock will be dispatched within 48 hours. (excluding weekends) An email confirmation will be sent to you within 24 hours of your order being placed.(excluding weekends) A lead time may apply to items which are out of stock.
DPD Predict & Delivery Tracking
The majority of orders placed will be despatched using the courier DPD. DPD have an industry leading parcel predict and tracking service which enables you to track the status of your delivery all the way down to the final 15 minutes it is scheduled to be delivered. In order to benefit from this great service, please supply your mobile telephone number when at the checkout.
DPD will notify you of the delivery window on the day of despatch and if this is not convenient then you will be presented with the following options:
- Switch to a different delivery date
- Deliver to a nominated neighbour
- Leave the parcel in a specified safe place
- Have the parcel delivered to a local DPD pick up shop
- Upgrade your delivery to a earlier delivery slot, or even move to it to a Saturday
|Product Code||Option||1+ Price|
|LD53-01-00||Museum Display Cabinet 800mm wide||£741.25|
|LD53-02-00||Museum Display Cabinet 1000mm wide||£917.97|
|LD53-03-00||Museum Display Cabinet-500mm wide||£735.97|