HDD-1 Pick and Mix Food Bins
Call to speak to the team 01752 698720
Fantastic heavy duty pick and mix display bins.
These pic n mix bins are perfect for almost any type of food and are designed with maximum capacity in mind.
With a hinged lid, the pick and mix food bins are easily accessible and allow for scoops to be used for easy dispensing.
Made from PETG material, they are extremely robust and are great for use in retail areas and can withstand high usage. PETG is the number one food grade plastic, perfect for applications where hygiene is paramount.
The heavy duty pic and mix dispensers are perfect for many different applications and retail settings such as:-
- Pet Shop - Use as a dog food dispenser bin, or to hold bird food grains
- Health Foods Shop - Great for use as a health food dispenser, seed dispenser, dried food pick and mix bins
- Reduce Packaging Display - Perfect for any shop conscious of their packaging, use these bins to allow customers to fill their own pots and containers and reduce packaging waste
- Sweet Shops - Fill up with thousands of gummy bears for the best pick and mix sweet bin, or make use of the solid heavyweight display and fill with heavier items like gobstoppers or sticks of rock
- Toy Shops - These pick and mix bins are also great for till point displays and are often used in toy shop and other retail settings to merchandise small, spontaneous purchase items at till point.
These highly versatile food bins have a multitude of applications, and their generous size allow for high turnaround items to be kept fully stocked.
Create an entire retail pic and mix display by sitting these side by side.
For more information get in touch with the sales team today on 01752 698720
Delivery costs will vary depending on the products ordered.
All delivery charges to mainland UK addresses will be displayed at the checkout for you to view before confirming your order.
Non-Mainland UK and International Delivery
For delivery to the Scottish Highlands, Ireland, The Channel Islands and other addresses outside of the UK, we will quote a delivery charge for your order via email and require your confirmation and payment before proceeding.
All delivery prices quoted are for a door to door delivery service (ground floor main entrance) to a mainland UK address (as specificed by our couriers). If there is restricted access to your delivery address to large artic vehicles, then please advise us at the time of placing your order so that we can enure that we liaise with you regarding the delivery method used.
How quickly will my order arrive?
Items in stock will be dispatched within 48 hours. (excluding weekends) An email confirmation will be sent to you within 24 hours of your order being placed.(excluding weekends) A lead time may apply to items which are out of stock.
DPD Predict & Delivery Tracking
The majority of orders placed will be despatched using the courier DPD. DPD have an industry leading parcel predict and tracking service which enables you to track the status of your delivery all the way down to the final 15 minutes it is scheduled to be delivered. In order to benefit from this great service, please supply your mobile telephone number when at the checkout.
DPD will notify you of the delivery window on the day of despatch and if this is not convenient then you will be presented with the following options:
- Switch to a different delivery date
- Deliver to a nominated neighbour
- Leave the parcel in a specified safe place
- Have the parcel delivered to a local DPD pick up shop
- Upgrade your delivery to a earlier delivery slot, or even move to it to a Saturday
|Product Code||Option||1+ Price|
|HDD-1||Pick and Mix Food Bins||£0.00|