RDC Retail Display Cabinets
Call to speak to the team 01752 698720
Custom made display cabinets or cases ensure that your products are displayed to the best possible advantage, no matter what your retail environment.
Our range of standard retail display cabinets is expanded here with made to order options.
Custom made display counters and cases allow for your individual requirements to be met where dimensions are non-standard or additional extras are required.
Our bespoke retail display cabinets allow for the client to make all the key decisions, ensuring the end product is exactly what is required.
- A wide range of materials including clear Perspex, glass effect acrylic, coloured acrylics, aluminium frames and wood finishes to choose from
- Many cabinets can be ordered in flat pack format or delivered fully assembled if preferred
- An installation service for our display cabinets is available. Please talk to us about options.
- Corporate branding can be included in the cabinet design
- Lighting options available
- Effective retail display cases as well as cabinets for museums, galleries or exhibitions.
Creating a retail merchandising display cabinet that really attracts the attention of customers is essential for successful product sales.
Please contact us to find out more and how we can work with you to create your bespoke retail display cabinets.
Delivery costs will vary depending on the products ordered.
All delivery charges to mainland UK addresses will be displayed at the checkout for you to view before confirming your order.
Non-Mainland UK and International Delivery
For delivery to the Scottish Highlands, Ireland, The Channel Islands and other addresses outside of the UK, we will quote a delivery charge for your order via email and require your confirmation and payment before proceeding.
All delivery prices quoted are for a door to door delivery service (ground floor main entrance) to a mainland UK address (as specificed by our couriers). If there is restricted access to your delivery address to large artic vehicles, then please advise us at the time of placing your order so that we can enure that we liaise with you regarding the delivery method used.
How quickly will my order arrive?
Items in stock will be dispatched within 48 hours. (excluding weekends) An email confirmation will be sent to you within 24 hours of your order being placed.(excluding weekends) A lead time may apply to items which are out of stock.
DPD Predict & Delivery Tracking
The majority of orders placed will be despatched using the courier DPD. DPD have an industry leading parcel predict and tracking service which enables you to track the status of your delivery all the way down to the final 15 minutes it is scheduled to be delivered. In order to benefit from this great service, please supply your mobile telephone number when at the checkout.
DPD will notify you of the delivery window on the day of despatch and if this is not convenient then you will be presented with the following options:
- Switch to a different delivery date
- Deliver to a nominated neighbour
- Leave the parcel in a specified safe place
- Have the parcel delivered to a local DPD pick up shop
- Upgrade your delivery to a earlier delivery slot, or even move to it to a Saturday or Sunday
|Product Code||Option||1+ Price|
|RDC||Retail Display Cabinets||£0.00|