TER-3 TORCH Portable UV Disinfection
Call to speak to the team 01752 698720
This TORCH Portable UV Disinfection lamp is ideal for use in places such as hospital rooms, consulting rooms and any areas requiring UV disinfecting.
Made to high quality industrial standards, these UV disinfectant lamps feature:-
- Bulbs: 8 High output, 4-pin, low pressure UV-C germicidal bulbs, low ozone
- Material: Stainless steel construction; quartz bulbs
- Total UV Output at 10 ft.: 180 µW/cm2
- Includes 4 motion sensors (built-in), remote starter and, heavy duty protective cover
- Coverage: 360° at 10 ft. Radius
- Lamp Life/Quality: Rated for 16,000 hours of usage/8
- Lamp Type: 4-pin, low pressure, UVC Germicidal, low ozone
- Power cable: 15 ft. Long, hospital grade
- Wheels: 3’ diameter, hospital grade, resilient monoprene
- 8 High Intensity UV-C bulbs made with quartz glass angled at 4 degrees increases ceiling exposure
- Unit produces efficient UVC output of 12 mJ/minute (0.18 mw/cm2)
- Provides 99% reduction of MRSA in 10 seconds and Clostridium difficile in 1 minute at 10 feet
- Open centre for 360-degree radiation of 8 UVC bulbs
- Disinfects components and small lab tools inside lab or room
- Optional Sensing Module and sensor keeps track of total cycle dosage
- Optimized UVC output vs. Power usage and cost for multiple units; ideal for larger or irregular shaped rooms
- Disinfection by multiple units eliminate shadow areas
- Lamp Guard has stainless steel protective lattice to protect lamps from accidental breakage
- Safety features include: four motion sensors abort operation if motion is sensed in the room,
- Emergency stop button, manual reset button, remote control push button
Applications: laboratory, research, healthcare, pharmaceutical and manufacturing.
For more information get in touch with the sales team today on 01752 698720
Delivery costs will vary depending on the products ordered.
All delivery charges to mainland UK addresses will be displayed at the checkout for you to view before confirming your order.
Non-Mainland UK and International Delivery
For delivery to the Scottish Highlands, Ireland, The Channel Islands and other addresses outside of the UK, we will quote a delivery charge for your order via email and require your confirmation and payment before proceeding.
All delivery prices quoted are for a door to door delivery service (ground floor main entrance) to a mainland UK address (as specificed by our couriers). If there is restricted access to your delivery address to large artic vehicles, then please advise us at the time of placing your order so that we can enure that we liaise with you regarding the delivery method used.
How quickly will my order arrive?
Items in stock will be dispatched within 48 hours. (excluding weekends) An email confirmation will be sent to you within 24 hours of your order being placed.(excluding weekends) A lead time may apply to items which are out of stock.
DPD Predict & Delivery Tracking
The majority of orders placed will be despatched using the courier DPD. DPD have an industry leading parcel predict and tracking service which enables you to track the status of your delivery all the way down to the final 15 minutes it is scheduled to be delivered. In order to benefit from this great service, please supply your mobile telephone number when at the checkout.
DPD will notify you of the delivery window on the day of despatch and if this is not convenient then you will be presented with the following options:
- Switch to a different delivery date
- Deliver to a nominated neighbour
- Leave the parcel in a specified safe place
- Have the parcel delivered to a local DPD pick up shop
- Upgrade your delivery to a earlier delivery slot, or even move to it to a Saturday
|Product Code||Option||1+ Price|
|TER-3||TORCH Portable UV Disinfection||£0.00|