TER-4 Transaction Windows
Call to speak to the team 01752 698720
Our transaction windows are available in a large range of styles and are perfect for use in banks, petrol stations, ticket windows and more.
Keep your customers and staff as safe as possibly with this range of transaction windows.
- Frames are made of 304 stainless steel for durability and cleanliness
- Secure windows, made of 1/2-inch-thick tempered glass or 1-inch-thick acrylic, provide full visibility
- Steel wall bracket supports the window from below
- Order the Shallow Tray Window, Transaction Drawer, or speak through separately
- Black laminate finish or clean and rugged Dupont Corian are options for Transaction Drawers
- BioSafe® Corian design and materials minimize microbial growth and promote easy sterilization - ideal for laboratories, cleanrooms and other aseptic facilities
- Suitable as a service window for banks, gas stations, ticket windows or night transactions
For more information get in touch today on 01752 698720
Delivery costs will vary depending on the products ordered.
All delivery charges to mainland UK addresses will be displayed at the checkout for you to view before confirming your order.
Non-Mainland UK and International Delivery
For delivery to the Scottish Highlands, Ireland, The Channel Islands and other addresses outside of the UK, we will quote a delivery charge for your order via email and require your confirmation and payment before proceeding.
All delivery prices quoted are for a door to door delivery service (ground floor main entrance) to a mainland UK address (as specificed by our couriers). If there is restricted access to your delivery address to large artic vehicles, then please advise us at the time of placing your order so that we can enure that we liaise with you regarding the delivery method used.
How quickly will my order arrive?
Items in stock will be dispatched within 48 hours. (excluding weekends) An email confirmation will be sent to you within 24 hours of your order being placed.(excluding weekends) A lead time may apply to items which are out of stock.
DPD Predict & Delivery Tracking
The majority of orders placed will be despatched using the courier DPD. DPD have an industry leading parcel predict and tracking service which enables you to track the status of your delivery all the way down to the final 15 minutes it is scheduled to be delivered. In order to benefit from this great service, please supply your mobile telephone number when at the checkout.
DPD will notify you of the delivery window on the day of despatch and if this is not convenient then you will be presented with the following options:
- Switch to a different delivery date
- Deliver to a nominated neighbour
- Leave the parcel in a specified safe place
- Have the parcel delivered to a local DPD pick up shop
- Upgrade your delivery to a earlier delivery slot, or even move to it to a Saturday
|Product Code||Option||1+ Price|