Our customisable ceiling-to-counter rod display sneeze screens are extremely popular to protect workers and customers from airborne germs.
These clear screens offer maximum visibility whilst offering great protection.
These sneeze screens are perfect for most applications including bars, restaurants, Leisure centres, reception areas, surgeries, use food guards, nail salons, banks, post offices and many more.
For custom sizes simply select the closest match from the drop-down list and enter the details of the panels required in the notes. Alternatively, give us a call if you need a more bespoke solution.
Size options available:-
- Overall width up to 1000mm – single screen size up to 1m x 1m (supplied with 2 rods)
- Overall width up to 1960mm – 2 x screens size up to 1m x 1m each (supplied with 3 rods)
- Overall width up to 2920mm – 3 x screens size up to 1m x 1m each (supplied with 4 rods)
- Overall width up to 3880mm – 4 x screens size up to 1m x 1m each (supplied with 5 rods)
- Overall width up to 4840mm – 5 x screens size up to 1m x 1m each (supplied with 6 rods)
The rods supplied are 1500mm high
These screens are really simple to install, The screens themselves have 2 holes on each side, This is how they attach to the rod. Where more than 1 screen is sharing the same rod the panels are staggered with one attaching to the front of the rod and one to the rear – the 2 screens will overlap by 40mm. For example, the 2 screen kit will consist of 2 x 1m screens and 3 rods, the 2 screens will overlap on the middle rod by 40mm so the overall size will be 1960mm wide.
The rods are simply screwed to the ceiling or pelmet at the top and fixed with double-sided tape to attach to the counter.
The acrylic screens are extremely easy to keep clean by simply wiping down with warm soapy water.
We can add cut outs to any of the panels required – simply add your requirements in the notes section.
If you require more information please contact our sales team today on 01752 698720