This flat-pack podium is perfect for exhibitions, corporate events, and mobile retail displays. It can be easily transported and stored, as the body folds completely flat. To set it up, simply insert the cross-shaped piece into the base to provide strength and stability.
Key features of our plinth:
- The podium is made of Correx
- It can hold up to 50kg of static weight
- The price above includes your logo printed on all four faces of the podium, although full flood prints may have an additional cost
- You can also add velour finishes or mirrored effect panels to the sides of the cube
- Available in a selection of colours and standard sizes to suit a variety of purposes.
- 300mm x 300mm x 500mm high
- 300mm x 300mm x 700mm high
- 300mm x 300mm x 800mm high
Talk to us about branding, printing logos or product promotion information on the sides of the display podium. We will be happy to advise on solutions and pricing.
Benefits of using a flat-pack product plinth:
- Easy to transport: Flat-pack plinths are typically lightweight and can be easily carried or packed into a vehicle for transport to an event.
- Easy to assemble: Our Flat-pack plinths are designed with simple, quick assembly in mind, making it easy to set them up at an event.
- Customizable: Our Flat-pack plinths can be customised with different colours, sizes, and designs to suit your specific needs and brand.
- Cost-effective: Flat-pack plinths are often more affordable than other types of display stands, as they are made from lightweight materials and require less labour to produce.
- Versatile: Flat-pack plinths can be used in a variety of settings, including exhibitions, retail displays, and events.
- Easy to store: When not in use, flat pack plinths can be easily disassembled and stored in a small space, saving on storage costs.