Our acrylic photo frames are a stylish and practical way to display your favourite photographs or posters on the wall. With an anti-reflective front panel, these frames ensure a clear view of your photo or poster even if positioned near a window or in an area with direct overhead lighting.
These modern, clear frames are popular for art displays as they do not distract from the artwork. The frames create a stunning display and come with sign supports that attach to the wall, to which the two acrylic panels are attached. These panels create a sandwich for you to insert your own photo, graphic or poster. The supports allow for inserts up to 3mm thick, so you can even display some fabrics.
Our poster kits are designed to create a clear border around the edge of your print, adding an extra touch of sophistication to your display. Simply select your print size from the drop-down, and the panel you receive will be slightly larger to allow for a clear 30mm border.
We offer a range of panel sizes for our poster kits, including:
- A3 with a 30mm border; 3mm anti-reflective panel, 5mm clear acrylic back panel and 4 supports. Panel size 480mm x 358mm
- A4 with a 30mm border; 3mm anti-reflective panel, 5mm clear acrylic back panel and 4 supports. Panel size 358mm x 270mm
- A5 with a 30mm border; 3mm anti-reflective panel, 5mm clear acrylic back panel and 4 supports. Panel size 270mm x 210mm
- As with most of our products, we are able to make these clear frames with an anti-reflective front panel in any size up to A3 to meet your requirements.
- If you require a bespoke size frame, please contact us for a quote.
Please see our Youtube Video for installation instructions.
Anti Reflective Acrylic Frame FAQ:
Q: What is the material of this product?
A: This product is made from high-quality clear acrylic that is both durable and lightweight.
Q: Is this product suitable for outdoor use?
A: While this product is made from durable acrylic material, it is not recommended for use in outdoor environments as exposure to UV light and weather elements can cause damage over time.
Q: How can I clean this product?
A: This product can be cleaned using a soft cloth and mild soap and water solution. Avoid using abrasive materials or harsh chemicals that may scratch the surface of the acrylic.
Q: How to install our Anti Reflective frame?
A: Please see our Youtube Video – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYNy25tCxdw