We have had some great feedback since introducing our Facial Shield Visors to the market, we’ve also received some great suggestions which we’ve already put into action to improve the finished product. In contrast to other single use visors, ours are intended to be issued to an individual who then keeps and cleans the visor regularly to get multiple uses from it. Because the visor is intended for personal use, we have added a space for users to add their name to prevent cross contamination between individuals using the shields.
Key features of our shields include
- Replaceable parts throughout
- A separation of the visor to the forehead strap meaning that the visor can be worn with goggles and glasses
- This separation also means that the visor does not fog up easily
- The forehead strap includes a soft rubber face which sits onto the forehead
- A woven nylon elasticated strap that is fully adjustable
- A name section that allow the user to write their name so that the mask can be for single person use
- The visor can be cleaned with warm soap and water. Anti-bacterial wipes and sprays
We also now offer the shield in two design options – a standard design featuring all of the options above and a sealed version which features a replaceable foam pad to prevent liquid ingress from above.
So far we have supplied shields to the NHS for use in frontline medical care, we have also supplied to retailers in order to protect staff and customers, care home providers to protect staff and vulnerable residents, and fellow manufacturers who need to keep vital production lines in full flow whilst maintaining a duty of care to staff. All customers have been pleased with the speed of response, effectiveness and comfort of the protective full facial visors we’ve supplied. Please get in touch with us if you feel this solution could be a fit for you.
We are constantly refining and improving our manufacturing methods to improve speed and efficiency and offer the best quality product at the lowest possible price.